We are now accepting applications from graduate students, adjunct/underemployed faculty, and independent scholars for a travel grant valued at US$100. We are offering two grants this year, with the following eligibility requirements:
- Graduate student applicants must be enrolled in a graduate program at the time you apply
- Adjunct/underemployed faculty and independent scholars must make less than US$35,000/year to apply
- You must be a full member of SCMS by the submission deadline in order to apply for the grant
- You must be presenting a paper, or chairing or participating in a panel, workshop, or roundtable at this year’s conference in order to apply.
- You must be traveling at least 200 miles to attend this year’s conference.
To apply, please click on the link to complete the application form. The deadline for applications is 31 January 2018 at 11:59 pm EST.